Click Here and then click on the PFAS 101 button. Answer the following questions.
1. What does PFAS stand for?
2. What products have been made using PFAS? (list seven - in the spaces provided)
3. How does PFAS get into the drinking water?
4. How can we be exposed to PFOA, PFOS and other PFAS compounds?
5. What is the lifetime health advisory level (LHA)?
6. What is the state doing (Michigan)? Be sure to mention MPART and the agencies involved.
Click Here and then click on the Health Affects button. Answer the following question.
7. How can PFAS affect people's health?
Click Here and then click on the Residential Well Water button. Answer the following question.
8. Is PFAS a problem even if a home receives municipal water?
Click Here and then click on the Filters button. Answer the following question.
9. What are the different types of filtration systems available?
One last questions:
10. Do you feel that the state of Michigan is doing enough with regard to PFAS contamination? Do you feel that the EPA is doing enough. This is your opinion. Give more than a yes or no answer.